Saturday 14 July 2018

GET PROPHET TB JOSHUA MORNING WATER

Emmanuel

Good morning people of God I want to share a testimony of my life,
I have been married for 15 years  without child,i have pray with my wife and go to several places for help,the doctor diagnosed me and my wife and said we have golorea infection that it can be the curse I was so worried and didn't have money to come to scoan to see the man of God. I saw a post on YouTube when I was watching prophet tb  Joshua on YouTube healing people with this morning water then I applied on the email ( emmanueltv466@gmail.com )

He told me to send my information and the shipping feel I didn't after three days I received the morning water.
We apply it and my wife took in about three days will stareded using the morning water. today am now a father of a baby boy
All the glory to God of prophet tb Joshua.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.